- Consignments are taken by appointment unless you have 5 items or less. We prefer not to take consignments on Saturdays. We reserve the right to make the final decision on consignments.
- All consignments must be in excellent condition, freshly laundered or dry-cleaned, pressed, in-style (no more than 2 years old) and on hangers. We reserve the right to price your items and to hold periodic sales. All due care will be taken to protect your consignments. However, we cannot be responsible for loss due to fire, theft or damage of any kind.
- Consignments may be held for up to 90 days; formal wear may be held for up to 6 months. You will receive 40% of the selling price; on furs and fine jewelry you will receive 50%.
- You are WELCOME to call us anytime to check on money owed you. We do not call you, and we do not mail checks. We will hold your money for no more than 6 months beyond your pick-up date. After that date, you forfeit the money.
- To pick up your unsold consignments, please call 1 day in advance of your pick-up date. Items left after the pick-up date automatically become the property of Worth Repeating.
- All merchandise sold must go through our bookkeeping system, which takes up to 2 days. If your consignment is not on the selling floor, it could be sold or on layaway. We offer our customers a 30-day layaway plan.